[Chrysler300] Uncle Sam Needs You at the Chrysler 300 National Meet in N

[Chrysler300] Uncle Sam Needs You at the Chrysler 300 National Meet in Northern California May 15-17, 2018

Chrysler 300 Club Members,
It's glorious Spring time in Northern California wine country. The winter rains have healed the land and I'm looking out my windows at green hills sprinkled with the state flower - the golden poppy. All the wineries are open for business and eager for visitors. The Northern California coastline is as spectacular as ever. Don't be put off by last year's fires. I've attached two pictures of our ranch taken this Spring as a teaser of a few of the many other classics you'll see when you visit at the ranch.
We need to improve turn out for the meet next month. The Club signed a contract to fill a block of rooms and a banquet hall. Turnout is much lower than prior national meets and the Club needs members and friends to come to the meet to help meet our commitment (and have fun). It's a classic chicken and the egg scenario. We can't organize a meet without committing to a space but we can't hold a meet without members showing up. If you're on the fence about coming or want a vacation to visit Northern California at the best time of the year, please make the decision to join us. If you are already coming, recruit another friend you'd like to reconnect with at the meet. If you're local and can't make the whole meet, plan to attend on Thursday for the winery tours, car show and banquet.
The hotel extended the Club discount through Friday April 20. Rooms are $148/night. That's almost $100 off the normal rate for Northern California. I realize this is higher than for some other meets but the Club discount is the cheapest way to stay at a nice hotel in the area. I will try to get another extension with the hotel for those who can't make the decision in the next couple of days. If that's the case for you, contact me directly and I'll push the hotel to give you a discount. The best thing is to go ahead and book by Friday. Be sure to tell them you're with the Chrysler 300 Club to get your hotel discount.
 The meet will include driving tours of wineries and the coast, two car collections, a visit to San Francisco and the car show and Club banquet. For more information, see the promo page for the meet http://www.chrysler300club.com/events/promo/rohnert/1.html The registration form is here http://www.chrysler300club.com/events/promo/rohnert/300%20Spring%202018%20Meet%20Registration_V3_2.15.18.pdf
There are nearby outlet malls, art galleries and lots of great restaurants featuring fresh seafood and local meats, cheese and produce. I'm happy to help you figure out how to turn this into an extended Northern California vacation. Some attendees are going on to Yosemite, the charming town of Mendocino North on the unspoiled coast, the national redwood parks and others are heading South and driving the California coast South to Los Angeles. Call me if you want any advice or need help with logistics like having cars shipped or trailer parking.
If you're local but can't attend the whole meet, we encourage you to come on Thursday for the winery tours, car show and banquet. We hope you will join us for dinner but we need you to sign up in advance and pick your menu choice for the banquet. Again, we'd love to have you attend with or without your Chrysler product or any other car you care to bring. Feel free to pass this on to car friends who would enjoy the event. As you'll see when you visit my collection, I love Mopars and I love Cadillacs, Buicks and Fords too!
Thanks,
Sam Cohen  |  President  |  scohen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:scohen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  |  (510) 482-4420 x222   |  449 15th Street, 4th Floor. Oakland CA 94612<https://www.google.com/maps/place/449+15th+St,+Oakland,+CA+94612/@37.804946,-122.2702854,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x808f80b3d066a949:0xb4504afa7b1ef498>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)