------ Original Message ------

From: "Jon and Donna Block" <jblock8586@xxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Chrysler 300 Club:

I spotted your site, and hope that you might give me some ideas.

I am trying to put together a small display of cars at the Oakland Hills Country Club (Birmingham, Michigan) to honor the VP and General Manager of Air France North America (i.e. seeking “cars with wings”).  The event is sponsored by the French American Chamber of Commerce, and it is a charity event, scheduled to give $25,000 to charity (half to Doctor’s Without Borders, and half to the Detroit-based Gleaners Food Bank).

The 3 cars will be a 1959 Cadillac, a 1959 Chevrolet, and a 1959 or 1960 (hopefully!) Chrysler 300.  The event is Friday June 15th.

Any suggestions to people or a club with members of Chrysler 300’s (hopefully a ’59 or ’60 in the southeast Michigan area) would be very much appreciated!

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Jon

Jon Block