Re: [Chrysler300] Fwd: 300J in Nwcastle

Hi Gloria,

The J went to a local bidder for $9000 + 15%.

He is OK with giving the club his name.

Gary Pisarek

124 Hillcrest DR.

Auburn, CA 95603

530-320-2886

No VIN or data plate on the B.

All that remains is the frame and the sheet metal from the firewall back.

No engine, trans, drive line or interior.

Looks like it was rolled in an accident.

Did not stay long enough to see if it received any bids.

Doug Warrener