Re: [Chrysler300] 57-59 Chrysler 300 Grille Lower Surround Sheet Metal

Re: [Chrysler300] 57-59 Chrysler 300 Grille Lower Surround Sheet Metal

Please feel free to make an offer.
Thanks,
Josh

On Monday, April 30, 2018, 11:43:52 PM CDT, Josh Mishler mister300d@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Hello,

Up for sale is a 1957-59 Chrysler 300 lower surround. This is the sheetmetal that goes between the grille and bumper, as well as, between the two air cooled brake ducts. It is in decent shape with the only real damage being at the center. Very repairable. I now have two and wish to sell this. Looking to get $425 for it plus shipping. Please see the link below for pictures and let me know if you have any questions.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HFuclgxbh-uVteWgzCcKUsWE__SF5Bdd

Thank you,
Josh Mishler

Posted by: Josh Mishler <mister300d@xxxxxxxxx>