[Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 Rear Brake Drum & Hub for1963 300J -1964 300K

[Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 Rear Brake Drum & Hub for1963 300J -1964 300K - For Sale

I have a 300 J or K Rear Brake Drum and Hub – 11” x 3”. It has 5 new right hand studs  ½” x 20 thread. In 1987, I had John Earls of Bozeman, MT, a 300 Club member, pick it up at Freman’s Auto Wreaking in Whitehall, Montana.  I had new studs installed and then took it to San Francisco to install on son’s 1963 New York which had the factory trailer package with 3” drums on all four wheels. I never installed the drum  and he got married and then sold the Chrysler without the extra drum. It has been stored in our garage in Portland, Oregon for the last 27 years.

I would like to get $125.00 plus shipping, approx. 23 pounds. If anyone is interested. I will be at the Spring Meet at Rohnert Park and will bring it if anyone is interested.

John  -  503-228-7798..  Cell 503-475-3331

Posted by: <chesnutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>