From: Gary Nelson [mailto:gnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2018 1:33 PM
To: Ron Waters
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 1957 thru 59 Front Fender Radio Antenna

Ron, link would not open. Is at manual or power?

Thanks,
Gary

Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2018 4:31 PM

Hey Everybody -

I'm selling a brand new 1957 thru 59 Plymouth, Dodge, Desoto and Chrysler front fender radio antenna. Part no. 1769436. This has never been on a car and is beautiful show quality. Comes with installation instructions. Asking 425 or best offer.
Shipping extra.

Here's a link to the photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/KB3g069YFFr1K5Q03

Thanks,

Ron