Re: RE: [Chrysler300] Brake shoes for an F

Re: RE: [Chrysler300] Brake shoes for an F

It looks like getting them from Parts Geek for 42.00 is the way to go and they are Raybestos. They don't even mention a core charge ….but there may be one when you checkout.

Rock Auto has them also but the brand is Centric for 38.00.