From: doug warrener 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Dan300f dan300f@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Dan300f <dan300f@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Jun 1, 2018 8:14 am
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Removiing vibration damper

Hi Dan,
If you text, send me your phone number and I will send a picture of the tool that I borrowed from a mechanic.
Doug Warrener

On May 28, 2018 at 11:03 AM "Dan300f dan300f@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all:

Looking where to purchase a ring gear lock tool to remove the vibration damper bolt.  Information of an alternative method will also be welcome.

Thanks.

Dan Reitz
Bell Canyon, CA

Posted by: Michael Moore <mmoore8425@xxxxxxx>