[Chrysler300] New Torsion Bars for C body

[Chrysler300] New Torsion Bars for C body

PST is releasing production Torsion Bars for our C body cars.

http://www.streetmusclemag.com/news/new-products/pst-releases-production-torsion-bars-for-c-body-mopars/

If link does not go thru, email me and I'll send it directly to you.
Ray in Mena

--
Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?

Posted by: Ray Jones <1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx>