Re: [Chrysler300] MSRA St. Paul

Bob,
Generally not a specific area, and typically only 2 or 3 Letter Cars are there. I'll be driving up in my white 300-F coupe, leaving Chicago area about 6:00 am, so should arrive there early Friday afternoon. I'll be there all Saturday and into Sunday afternoon.
Noel Hastalis
Cell 630.747.7990.

Sent from my iPhone