let us know what you find !
John

Sent from my iPhone

On 29 Jun 2018, at 11:48 am, Bob Merritt <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Jim;

Let me refer you to Doctor Electric --
John Grady. I bet he can help.

Bob

------ Original Message ------
From: "Jim Hofer" <jimhofer58@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 6/29/2018 11:42:55 AM

Hi I have a Chrysler 300 1969 convertible I have a question is when I drive the car it runs great and then after a little while the car stops running there is no power anywhere I mean no lights no key no nothing it sits for a while and then it'll start right up it's been fighting me all for about a year-and-a-half I can't figure it out can you help me.

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone

Posted by: John Grady <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>