[Chrysler300] Gary Goers

Hi.

Does anybody knows if Gary Goers can fulfill small orders? Mainly rubber weatherstrip, moulded rubber ends and some windshield moulding clips etc...for a 1958 Chrysler.

Also I need the console aluminum insert pieces for a 300F.

I tried sending a fax to him but it does not go thru...disconnected?

Thanks!

Jean-Yves Chouinard

Posted by: Jean-Yves Chouinard <jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>