[Chrysler300] Enclosed car trailer recommendations

[Chrysler300] Enclosed car trailer recommendations

We’re shopping for an enclosed car trailer for our 300E (and the rest of our Forward Look MoPar fleet) and would like recommendations/suggestions on brands, features, and any other information that might help us in making the best selection.

Thanks, Mark and Roberta Cottrell

Posted by: Roberta Cottrell <randm291@xxxxxxxxxxxx>