Re: [Chrysler300] 1962 300H Convert For Sale

Re: [Chrysler300] 1962 300H Convert For Sale

Hi John,
Wish I was 10 years younger and could still get an interior from Gary!
Yes all H's had dual AFB's.
Even at $34K USD probably $10K too high.
At probably 120K miles, everything would require restoration.
To keep it "numbers matching", rebuilding the original HP 413 and 727 would run at least $7K.
Doug