[Chrysler300] parts for sale

Please read through.

Pair of 57 Chrysler hard top vent window frames and channels w/vent windows and latches.

Excellent chrome on these, HOWEVER…

$150 for the pair

PayPal accepted.

Driver side w/window,

The “ear” of the casting is broken at the channel,

IMHO it is repairable IF you have the wherewithal to disassemble these and rebuild them

The channel is OK but will need new “fuzzies”

This side has the nut and spring tensioner

Pass side w/window

Unit is intact BUT channel is damaged (gouged) adjacent to the bottom of the vent frame portion and will need to be replaced..

This side for some reason has the pin and clamp style tensioner,

possibly one or the other had been replaced at one time??

Again, these frames BOTH have excellent driver quality chrome and would clean up nice enough to show IMHO.

Also, this 4dr hardtop has an excellent floor pan which I intend to salvage in it’s entirety including inner wheel tubs.

I will remove the top and cut the firewall above the seam.

The frame, likewise, is in good shape. It is/was a long wheelbase 57 Chrysler Windsor.

The rear clip was sacrificed for repair of the trunk floor in my Parade Green C hardtop.

Not much left of this nice solid Colorado car, it will be history soon!

Dave Schwandt

Posted by: "David Schwandt" <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>