Re: [Chrysler300] Hemi Valve Cover Gasket advice needed

Re: [Chrysler300] Hemi Valve Cover Gasket advice needed

Thanks, guys. I just called HotHemiHeads and ordered both the cork gaskets (no silicone ones available anyway), and also the spark plug tube seals. Should b ehere in a couple of days.

I appreciate your help.

Keith

-