Re: [Chrysler300] Rubber Battery Tray and wiper blades

I think frank passed away and someone is running his business. Still sells lots on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 19, 2018, at 5:00 PM, 'Terry & Andree Hoeman' tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

don’t believe Frank actually owns the business anymore.  Someone else bought and took over?

Remember buying stuff from him in his Livingroom when he was parts manager for dealership in Columbus Ohio.!!  Been a while!

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of 'Gary Nelson' gnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2018 3:11 PM
To: kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Rubber Battery Tray and wiper blades

I bought 2 NOS from Frank Mitchel on eBay. That was a few years ago. He has tons of NOS parts on eBay all the time. Give him the part no. for the 13”.

On another note, I need the SS red button 16” wiper blade holder for 57 to 61 are same. I need one can take two.

Thanks,

Gary

Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2018 12:57 PM

Subject: [Chrysler300] Rubber Battery Tray

My rubber battery tray has a split on its right rear corner, and attempts to glue it back together have been met with failure. Not really a big deal, but if I can replace it, I would like to. Does someone out there have an original one in nice condition for me?

Looking in the parts book I see that these rubber trays were generic across the whole DPCD line from 55 though 58. Maybe even more years as well.. But there were 2 lengths of them - roughly 11.5" and 13" for standard and HD batteries respectively. I need the longer one.

Thank you.

Keith Boonstra

-

Posted by: Myron Plotkin <plotkin_associates@xxxxxxxxxxx>