[Chrysler300] 55-56 Chrysler products flip top rear arm rest ash tray

[Chrysler300] 55-56 Chrysler products flip top rear arm rest ash tray

From my long gone 1st car, a 56 Dodge Coronet Lancer

I believe they are the same as 55-56 Chrysler although I may be mistaken

The body is Approx 2-3/4” x 2-1/8”

The casting number inside the lid is 1607898

A few big pits on the lid, plus many pin point, spring is intact and operable, bottom inside is rusty but not rusted through.

At any rate, it sure beats nothing in the hole.

Photos available, just ask

$30 PPD (free shipping) in USA

Thanks List Server

Dave Schwandt