Re: [Chrysler300] Burgers with Burt - August 4th - and more -

Re: [Chrysler300] Burgers with Burt - August 4th - and more -

Today is the day! Looking forward to everyone rolling in.

I have a last minute travel advisory, however. As mentioned before, some of you will have to work your way through detours due to the reconstruction of Exit 55 from I-196. Now I have to tell you that Lakewood Boulevard is also under construction between 112th and River Ave. It's even closed to West-bounders between 112th and 120th.

Best bet for a workaround on that Lakewood mess is probably for West-bounders to come right through downtown Holland on 7th Street.

Folks coming into Holland from the South and taking Exit 44 into town should not have any problem at all.

See you in a couple of hours!

Keith

-