From: Scooter465@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Ron Waters <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: kboonstra <kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Aug 6, 2018 7:42 pm
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Clearing out an old parts store

John Hertog and I did this same thing years ago. John bought entire inventory of old mom and pop auto parts. We pulled out all the Mopar stuff. And sold the brand X stuff to a auto parts supplier who specialized in obsolete parts.He came and took all the brand x stuff.
Just a idea.
Bob Haag

Sent from my iPhone