Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 #001 / The Brody Family

Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 #001 / The Brody Family

Ken didn’t know me from Adam when I called up on  referral from Don Reitz. Running out of time to get to Sonoma this spring I just couldn’t make it on the original generator for my 300 F. Ken called me to say he had one (of five or more) in the shop that would work. I drove an hour to his shop and, giving him my original, he loaned me one after he spent the tome to ready and test it. He then offered to walk mine over to his electrical shop and have it rebuilt. Just like that I headed back home and we were on the road to Rohnert Park the next morning. The best illustration of Club fraternity and trust. Ken just plain knows. I’m going to look for something to fix on the F and give him a call just to watch him work.. Thanks Ken and to the other club members I meet every week on line or in person. Mark

Sent from my iPhone