[Chrysler300] Geneva, IL Concours - August 26th, Sunday

[Chrysler300] Geneva, IL Concours - August 26th, Sunday

Good Morning!

A reminder that the Geneva, IL Concours car show, with the Letter Cars a featured marque, will be held on Sunday, August 26, in Geneva, IL - 45 miles west of downtown Chicago.

Of the 20 possible iterations of coupes and convertibles, from 1955 through 1965, plus 1970 Hurst, 18 of these will be on display at the Concours by your fellow Club members. Missing will only be a 300-H coupe and 300-L coupe. For 1955, we'll have Platinum, Black and Tango Red (former Bob Lutz car) 300s on display

In addition, I've arranged for a parking area for other 1955-1979 Chrysler 300s - Letter Cars and Sports - to be on display in a lot adjoining the main Concours. So far, we look to have 6 300s committed for this added area. If you're able to bring a 300, we have room for you.

If you'd like to come without your 300, to see this great display, please make plans to join us. The Show Cars will be on display, by 9:00 a.m.

In addition, I've made arrangements with our local Club member, Frank Troost, for a reception on Saturday August 25th, from 1:00-3:00  at his building in Hillside, IL (30 miles east of Geneva), to see his collection. His collection includes several 1957-1961 Mopars - his Terra Cotta F will be on display at the Concours. Also, '55 tri-color Dodge Coupe, '57 Adventurer coupe, '57 NYer convertible, '59 Windsor coupe, '60 Imperial coupe, '60 Fury coupe, '61 Imperial convertible and 4-dr LeBaron, '61 NYer convertible, '66 Monaco coupe, '70 Plymouth wagon.

Let me know if you plan to join us -

Looking forward to a wonderful event!

Noel

Posted by: Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>