Sent: Monday, August 13, 2018 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Trying to help a fellow Chrysler enthusiast in NC

Even if a shipping hassle should really go with Don Verity . He knows .,others pretend to know  .. and you suffer . Really mean that .

Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Aug 2018, at 8:28 pm, 'David Schwandt' finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Has a need for someone to overhaul a cast iron torque-flite unit in central NC.

Any of our members down that way have any references??

Thanks!

Dave Schwandt

Posted by: "Michael Ashmore" <michael.ashmore@xxxxxxx>