Re: [Chrysler300] regular 354 Windsor block to a HEMI???

Re: [Chrysler300] regular 354 Windsor block to a HEMI???

Hemi style head conversions for the B/RB blocks have been available since the early 1990's but were always an expensive option. You can now get hemi head conversions for small blocks as well, but again the costs become high enough that buying a real hemi, new or old generation becomes a more attractive option.

Just in case you needed to know, this was sent from my iPhone.