From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ray Melton rfmelton@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2018 4:29 PM
To: Chrysler 300 Club, Int'l
Subject: [Chrysler300] Wheel stud specifications, 1957 300C

Hello -

I want to replace the LH-threaded wheel studs and nuts on the left side of my 300C with RH-threaded units to avoid any future confusion.   Can anyone tell me the detailed specs for these studs?  (knurl diameter and length, overall length, thread diameter and pitch, etc.)   I'm having trouble finding that info in the Service Manual.   To any respondents:  Where did you find those specs?   Also, can anyone please suggest a reasonably priced source?  (Andy Bernbaum wants $6.00 each!  And local AutoZone shows several different dimensions priced from $199 to $13.99,  and can't be sure which is right for 1957!)

Ray Melton  Las Cruces, NM  1957 Chrysler 300C CVT  white/Gauguin

Posted by: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>