Re: [Chrysler300] Fire in the Carb

Ray's answer of YES doesn't tell me if I should retard or advance the current setting.  Want to avoid that flame thing when trying to get it running.  Crossed wires does not apply in this case because no wiring changes have been made since it was driven into the garage weeks ago.  Do I advance or retard distributor?