[Chrysler300] G and H parts for sale

Hello out there in 300 land. Hope everyone had a great labor day weekend.

Got some misc. G and H parts I would like to see go to a good home. I try to describe and price parts as if I was going to buy them. Not here to make eBay prices and I don’t sell on ebay.

Questions ? contact me directly. If you are going to the Fall meet in Rhode Island and buy some parts, I will bring them along with me, saving shipping.

Here goes….

-Driver side outside remote rear view mirror- door mount control-#D60078-401 , VGC, $95.00

-62- 300 side emblem chrome surround and 300 insert. # AAPH-2189592, Chrome VGC, needs lower attachment pin, Plastic 300 insert Colors faded, plastic- no cracks- $30.00

-G trunk lift, #2094216-SNI, Driver quality or better, several  metal pops, no plastic insert-$55.00

-62 Chrome grill surround-VGC, No Chrysler across front, $ 95.00

-61-62 chrome headlight surrounds left and right,- probably off a 62-300, # 1904434-61016,, 1904435-61017,  2 metal pops on left side, one on right, not to noticeable, chrome good, Good driver, center metal needs repainted.,

$60.00-set

61-G tail light housing and clear plastic lens, #209417 61015A, driver or better condition, chrome good , no metal pops, $85.00

61-62 Front Turn signal housing, SAC PP 61C, drivers side, VGC, Front chrome VGC, 2 scratches on side face. Driver or better condition, $45.00

4 barrel manifold-1737708 date  1958, painted red last year, I have no idea what it was off of, $ 75.00

If you think the prices are to high, feel free to make an offer,

God luck and have a great day

Steve Beard 300 F Delaware, ohio

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Posted by: Steve Sandy <sbeard2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>