Re: [Chrysler300] Fall Meet

Thanks to all that attended the 48th Annual Fall Meet in Newport RI...

Wow, Mike, it was a wonderful meet ... great hotel with excellent staff, restaurant, and bar; great activities; beautiful city; and much history. The trolley tour made for easy sightseeing without worrying about maneuvering big letter cars on narrow streets, and of course our groups turned the trolley rides into fun little mini-parties. Fun to re-visit several places from Don’s meet at Newport sixteen years ago (wow, that long!). Much new to see at Fort Adams, also the incredibly beautiful cars and the hospitality of the Buermans at the Newport Car Museum. And can’t forget the beauty and power of waves crashing on the rocks at the Lighthouse at Beavertail State Park (google it folks, it’s amazing). And all of this with great 300’s and great friends!

Well planned and well done! Thanks again, Mike!

Martha and Mick Kreszock
North Carolina

Posted by: Martha Kreszock <kreszocmh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>