Re: [Chrysler300] Fall Meet/Hemmings Concours

Great seeing club members in Lake George, makes the event more enjoyable spending time with friends while your there. Congratulations to the winners. I just wiped the hand prints off my award then I thought those were Wayne Carini's when he handed me the award.  Great awards ceremony, they had all winners drive up and have Wayne Carini hand you the award while someone gave a detailed description of each vehicle while you were on center stage.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Rinaldi awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler 300 List <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Sep 16, 2018 2:26 pm
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Fall Meet/Hemmings Concours

Hi To All,

Judging is done.

First- Tom White Red G Conv
Second- Michael Falcone White G Coupe
Third- Tony Rinaldi White F Conv

Sunny. 84 degrees

Hope to see ALL cars and members healthy next year.

Tony

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, September 15, 2018, 10:38 PM, Tony Rinaldi awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi To All,

Charlie Valentine and I are now in Lake George with Michael Falcone enjoying the Hemmings Saturday Show. Sunday’s Concours will have the Letter Cars as one of their featured Marque.

There will be 6 cars representing the Marque and our Club.

C-300 Dan Roy
300-C Rob Kern
300-D Dan Roy
300-F My Car
300-G Tom White
300-G Michael Falcone

We all owe Michael many thanks for a wonderful job well done. 16 years ago, I went to our Newport RI Meet hosted by Don Verity. I would not miss an opportunity to revisit Newport with my 300.

As always, we go to these Meets for the cars and we stay for the people.

Michael’s idea to tour Newport with trolleys was brilliant. Our cars were safely back in the hotel. We didn’t have to worry about parking. The guides narrated while he drove past the beautiful town and historic mansions and Churches.

We will take photos at the Sunday Concours and make them available to be included with the write up for the Fall Meet.

Tony Rinaldi

Posted by: Michael J Falcone <mjf175@xxxxxxx>