[Chrysler300] Re: You were there - Hemmings Classic Car

[Chrysler300] Re: You were there - Hemmings Classic Car

Fortunately my fellow traveler ( a service rep to my sales rep gig) signed off on a repaint in blue so I could find a dealer that would buy the Pepto Bismo  company car at a deep discount.  Be aware that Mopar Collector's Guide magazine has the story of my ram inducted 1961 Dart as well as a retell of the Omaha Orange 1968 B bodies, scheduled for October.  Online 10/1/18 at moparcollectorsguide.com
On newstands 10/25/18.  (or so I've been told......could be 'fake-news")