[Chrysler300] additives for oil

Going to get the F in this week for service to include oil, filter and antifreeze flush ad fill.

Question,

Can this zinc additive be added after the fact or must it be added with the oil at the service interval.

The reason I ask is that I have none yet, and can get some but add it at a later date..

Thinking of the Eastwood stuff.

BUT….For only $10, it makes one wonder what, if anything, is really in this stuff.

Same goes for fuel additives.

Since the major rebuild back in 2012 I have not done anything other than the required break-in oil suggested by the shop that did the machine work on the block plus a few oil changes since.

Skeptical Dave in Iowa.

Posted by: "David Schwandt" <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>