Re: [Chrysler300] Front drum grease caps

Re: [Chrysler300] Front drum grease caps

And to keep from deforming the bearing cap, I use an appropriately sized PVC pipe cap that bears only on the lip of the thin metal bearing cap, and hammer on that plastic.  That not only spares the grease cap from mutilation, but also ensures even seating onto the drum.

Ray Melton   1957 Chrysler 300C cvt