Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 11:27 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Some new "My Car Story with Lou" videos -

Hello Group,

Some of you may be familiar with the car videos produced by Lou Costabile over the past few years, viewable on his website - www.mycarstorywithlou.com.

Yesterday, Lou and I drove to John Begian's home in Michigan, and Lou shot videos of 6 of John's great cars. Lou will be posting these videos to his site over the next 3 months, interspersed among other of his videos. One of these upcoming videos will be of John's black 300-G convertible, that he's driven to most of our Club's Meets over the past 9 years. In addition, Lou also shot a video of the recent Geneva, IL Concours featured Letter Cars, with my commentary, that should be posted to his site in a few weeks.

The first of these videos, however, is of John's '62 Polara 500 convertible, that he drove to our Rohnert Park Meet this past May. Here's the direct link to this YouTube video - https://youtu.be/ulaX9gkwtmQ.

Lou has posted over 1200 videos to date, and I suggest checking out some of them in your spare time. He groups his videos chronologically, mostly by decade, so it's easy to whittle down to your cars of interest.

Noel Hastalis

Posted by: Don Warnaar <300country@xxxxxxx>