From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Larry Jett LarryWJett@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2018 5:10 PM
To: Intnl
Subject: [Chrysler300] Squeaking bushings

300K with very noisy and squeaking bushings over small bumps.  What to use to quiet them down?  Back in the day when I was a Shell dealer, we routinely squirted all rubber bushings such as sway bar, shock mounts, etc with a product called Ru-glide.  It kept them quiet until the next lube job.  Anybody have a current product for that problem?

Posted by: "John Grady" <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>