From: Noel Hastalis cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2018 10:02 PM
To: scooter465@xxxxxxx
Cc: Rich Barber; doug warrener; Chrysler300ClubInternational
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 62 Sport problem

Bob,
I guess I agree. John Begian recently discussed this same mod with me. I’ve just been reluctant to move away from the stock setup.
Noel
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 28, 2018, at 9:53 PM, scooter465@xxxxxxx wrote:
Time for the chrysler electronic ignition kit. When Chrysler brought this out in 1972 it was the greatest thing sense sliced bread. No more points or condenser problems..

Bob Haag
Sent from my iPhone