From: "'william ELDER' belder@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Jim'" <jrhoades47@xxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 11/6/2018 5:32:05 AM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Need help with G Coupe (with factory AC)

Marilyn:

Here are a couple of pictures of a restored 300G engine bay; that I took at the Mystic meet. These might help with other details of the engine; but they do not show the driver’s side lower fire wall. I am sure there will be lots of club support for your project from members who have restored Gs.

Sorry for your loss.

Regards

bill