RE: [Chrysler300] 300G Noisy Speedometer

RE: [Chrysler300] 300G Noisy Speedometer

I believe there is an oil wick on the rear of the cluster.

This may be addressed in the service manual.

I have the opposite problem w/my F speedo.

It’s quiet but sticks at around 60 MPH and I have to get it up to about 85MPH (not a problem Heh Heh!!) for it to jump up to moving again, then it sticks at 60 MPH again on the way down.

Good luck removing it, it’s a real PITA, that’s why mine still sticks.

Dave Schwandt