[Chrysler300] Need to fix my J so I can drive it again, please help !

[Chrysler300] Need to fix my J so I can drive it again, please help !

Dear Club members:
  My J has been sitting on the garage for over 3 years.

  It used to leak a little bit of transmission oil, mostly when parked.  Also the break fluid used to leak over the exhaust and had a bad burning smell.

  Last time I had a local mechanic change the shifting cable, brake cable, and master brake cylinder..  Long story short, the car leak is the worst ever, and very difficult to break.

  The car is located in Fresno, California.

   I need to take this car to someone who can take care of these problems  (most likely also a tune  up, or what ever it may need) that KNOWS ABOUT THE J IN PARTICULAR and able to get the parts.

   Do you know any one either north or south of Fresno that can help me with this???

   I appreciate your time and reply.

   Regards to all, and have a bleesed day!!!!

   Dee  (Dicran)

   cell phone  (559) 288-6510

Posted by: Dee Utu <dee_63_300j@xxxxxxxxx>