Re: [Chrysler300] '60 - '62 Wagon Wanted

I have a couple photos of the taillights on John Cote's beautiful blue '61 wagon, from when it was displayed in July '12 at America's Concours in Plymouth, MI. The '60/'61 wagon taillights have a small screw hole at the top and bottom tips of the red boomerang lenses. I can email them, if you request.

Noel

On January 6, 2019 at 6:11 PM "John Lazenby french_fryguy@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 True, but they were different than the car version of the lenses.  Be careful when you are buying them that you don't get the wrong ones.

John Lazenby

From: "Val Jeffers edward1108@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Michael Ashmore <michael.ashmore@xxxxxxx>; Matt Allyn <allynentertainment@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Chrysler 300 List <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 6, 2019 3:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] '60 - '62 Wagon Wanted

Interesting the 61 Wagon had 60 taillight lens

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, January 6, 2019, 6:41 PM, Michael Ashmore michael.ashmore@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, my all time favorite is a 61 wagon. My parents bought a new 61 Newport wagon when I was 11 years old. It was Dubonet (plum) and white. With white and black interior. I used to sit in the car for hours staring at the astrodome dash. Ha ha. I still have photos of that car from my mom.   Sorry about rambling...  I did see a 62 wagon on Tuscan' s Az Craig's list not long ago. It was green I believe.
Mike. 300G

Sent from my iPhone