[Chrysler300] 300E/300H 2x4 Intake assembly

[Chrysler300] 300E/300H 2x4 Intake assembly

Folks

I have a sandblasted in-line intake, rebuilt-to-show-quality numbers correct AFBs, air cleaners, new phenolic spacers/fuel lines/brackets/linkage that I’m going to sell. The carbs et al  have not been used since the refurbishment but I’m going to part with them since I recently bought a complete “J/K” short ram setup for my 4 speed K and I won’t be using the inline setup.

If you are interested, please contact me directly (off the server) and I will send price and pics and answer any questions you may have.

Thanks,

Keith
Keith Langendorfer
Waldoboro, Maine