[Chrysler300] Fwd: Chrysler 300 H convertible

[Chrysler300] Fwd: Chrysler 300 H convertible

Hi 300 club members.

  I need the Stanley steel piece where the weather strip (seal) is attached on the convertible top rail there is tre pieces on each side I need the rear one on both sides.

 maybe somone can have this  for sale ? I am very  grateful  if somone can help me with this ?

  Tomas Turovaara
  E-mail
 14149@xxxxxxxxx

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx