From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan300f dan300f@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 10:38 AM
To: Chrysler300E@xxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300E starting issue .................................................................................

Hi Tom:

In the past I've had similar problems with my F.  Turned out that the contact plate in the starter solenoid was corroded.  Simple fix to take it out, reverse it and reinstall.  Now no more clicks, starts every time.  Thanks to several good 300 buddies with the solution.  Good luck.

Dan Reitz

Bell Canyon, CA