Re: [Chrysler300] A/C Receiver Drier-Interchangeability-Data Access

Speaking of replacements, I recently bought one for my 65 300, and it comes with adapters to use with the flare fittings on the cars prior to 62. The only modern part about it is a low pressure switch.
Don

Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2019 9:56 AM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] A/C Receiver Drier-Interchangeability-Data Access

Suitable replacements can be found at Thermo King shops as well.

Had on our F now for years and still blows cold.

Thanks Rich for that reminder.

Charlie Valentine

On ‎Saturday‎, ‎January‎ ‎26‎, ‎2019‎ ‎07‎:‎39‎:‎12‎ ‎PM‎ ‎EST, Rich Barber <c300@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Just a gentle reminder that viewable, searchable and downloadable Parts & Service manuals for ALL letter cars may be found at www.jholst.net Click on Chrysler 300 resources. Much useful information there with the focus on the 1964 300K.

I work on commission. 6% of nuthin’ is nuthin.

Rich Barber

: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Charlie V cv300g@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]