Re: [Chrysler300] 1961 Chrysler Trunk Emblem Reproductions

They look great, still need the silver/chrome accents.

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Mister Michael milwaukee241@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 7:13 PM
To: Chrysler 300 List
Subject: [Chrysler300] 1961 Chrysler Trunk Emblem Reproductions

Came accross the gentlemen on Facebook, which is a social networking site, who is reproducing trunk emblems for 61 Chryslers:

His email is: vitkay@xxxxxxxxxxx

“Hey guys, I'm making trunk emblems for 61 chryslers, $100 for a blank clear lens, $125 for the silver, gold or tinted red lens.  $150 for the 3 colour 300 lens.  The LED light kit is $25.  Makes for a cool 3rd brake light.  All prices are in Canadian dollars and do not include shipping from Vancouver BC.  PM me with any questions.  Thanks for looking. “

Posted by: RICK AND DEBBIE CLAPHAM <rixpac@xxxxxxx>