Re: [Chrysler300] power window motors

Some quick thoughts/
John's post is right on.
These motors can be found in cars and trucks up into the '80's, I believe.
I marveled at them using the same casting with the CDPD cast into the parts.
One D for DeSoto long after it's demise.
Two type motors, 1 is LF and RR and the other is RF and LR.
Any Mopar with power windows has the same (2) motors, INCLUDING TRUCKS.

Another trick is to drill a 1" hole over the rear bolt in the inner door webbing.
The other 2 bolts are accessible, so with the new hole, you can take the motor loose.
I put a chunk of 2X4 under the window inside the door and then you can remove the motor without taking the glass and it's lift out.
As noted the motor is grounded to the frame and the two wires are + and - and are switched back and forth to raise and lower.
Lastly, the motor doesn't care how it's installed, it's not indexed, so just put it in place, wiggle it to align the 3 bolt holes and it's done.

Ray