[Chrysler300] Need for 300E wheel covers

[Chrysler300] Need for 300E wheel covers

Hello,

A club member from a few years ago is in need of a set of wheel covers for his 59 Chrysler 300E.

His wheel covers were stolen some time ago, and the person who had promised to sell him a replacement set never delivered the set.

So if you can help Michael Minshall with a set, or a lead to a set, please either email Mike at mguthrie9789@xxxxxxx or call him at 918-582-9789

Mike said he would be interested in other 14” 300 wheel covers (57-60 I believe), if E wheel covers are not available.

Thanks,

Carlton  Schroeder

(Serious melting is underway here in Eagle River, WI;  Monday there was 35” of snow on my garage roof; today it is 25” deep)

Posted by: "Carlton Schroeder" <schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx>