From: "Jack Crabtree" <texascrabtree@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 3/17/2019 10:29:39 PM
Subject: 1965 Chrysler 300

Good Evening Bob,

Jack Crabtree here in Denison, TX.  My brother (Clayton) has a 1965 Chrysler 300, 383, auto, two door, bucket seats.  He is original owner, no wrecks (very minor front end fender bender, many years ago) all repaired (headlight glass was not broken).  Brother was a very very meticulous records keeper.  Notebook with every tank of fuel w/mileage.

Car has always been stored inside.  Currently in his garage, where is has been sitting for 15-20 years.

This is a non-lettered 300.

We also have our dad’s 1965 Chrysler Newport, 4 door, 383, auto.  Also original owner car and no wrecks.  This car is not stored inside.

All sheet metal on both are straight.  Original wheels..  Everything on both cars is original.

Only thing both did is painted the top black.  Came from factory all gold.

I noticed that your spring meet is in Dallas, we are approximately 55-60 mile north in Denison.

I also have ole cars (Model A’s, Chevelle and Mustang).  That said, I know these Chrysler’s are not high dollar cars.  Since your upcoming meet is close by, thought you might have someone with interest and could attend meet, pick up cars at same time.

My contact info:  60 Kool Lane, Denison, TX 75021.  Ph 843-830-6811 or texascrabtree@xxxxxxxxx.  Have kept my South Carolina phone number, lived in Charleston for 37 years.

Have a Great Day!

Jack

Posted by: "Bob Merritt" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>