[Chrysler300] Correct 300F tailpipes from Waldron's Exhaust

[Chrysler300] Correct 300F tailpipes from Waldron's Exhaust

Did you replace your exhaust system with parts from Waldron's and have problems fitting the tailpipes? I did and went back and forth with them for many weeks trying to get them to resolve the issue. They kept telling me that they had sent me the right thing and that I must be doing something wrong to install the system. The tailpipes were just too long to fit under the car properly. After comparing them to my old pipes and finding that the factory parts book lists the length at 55 1/4 inches and the ones they sent me were 61 inches long, they finally relented and sent me the correct pipes. They never did say what the problem was. In fact, they never told me they were sending the pipes. I got notified by UPS of a delivery from them. But they sent them to my old address 45 miles away. After two trips there, I finally got them from the new owners of my house.

Need to get the car back in the shop to install them and finish the job. Still looking for one correct tailpipe hanger for a '60 Chrysler.

So if your 300F tailpipes are from Waldron's and are dragging the ground in driveways, give them a call and get the right pipes. You can tell them I sent you.

Posted by: nick@xxxxxxxx