RE: [Chrysler300] Bad experience with InLine Tubes Co.

I ordered a set too, it came ordered / “pre bent” for 57 Dodge (actually 57 Chrysler order , but same trans) ; bends in tubing had nothing to do with the car ---as it turned out, ----plus they had sort of folded them to fit in a box, had to unfold…Ended up bending them, all over again,  myself, with my mechanic . Weird.

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marshall Larson granitledge@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2019 2:29 PM
To: jrhoades47@xxxxxxxxx; 300
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Bad experience with InLine Tubes Co.

Thanks for your post!  I was about to order cooler lines for my G.

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 11:26 AM jrhoades47@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I recently ordered replacement transmission cooling lines for my 61 G from InLine Tubes.  Their web site provides space to enter the car and model you are wanting parts for and clearly states that their part number is for a 61 Chrysler 300G.  There is no picture or accurate schematic on the web site only a drawing that they state does not represent the actual part.  They also state they are non returnable.

However when the lines were received they are completely wrong.  I have determined that they fit 1962-1964 models.  InLine customer service is all done by email....no phone or personal contact.  They refuse to acknowledge their error and offered replacement parts at a $15 discount.  The shipping alone is $15.

I’d recommend finding a more reputable company.

--

Marshall Larson

Posted by: "John Grady" <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>