[Chrysler300] New MOPAR Family member!

Hello 300’ly to all!
	A new grandson, Max Nolan Kern, was born at 0537 EST today!  Proud parents are son Sean and daughter in law Aneta!  Both are MOPAR folks…Sean with a 2016 Hellcat Charger and Aneta with a 2018 Jeep Cherokee!  Max also has Uncle RJ with a 2017 Chrysler Pacifica and Grandpa Kern…well just read the Club bio page.  Proud father Sean (a urologist) made sure the family was aware that Max was “Full Jeweled” as a focus of his specialty in examining newborn males!  Sounds like the C300 and 300B NASCAR entries for Kiekhaefer advertising Mercury Outboards on the rear quarter panels!  Anyway, Mom and Max are doing swell!  Max will be baptized on Easter Sunday in Alexandria, Virginia. This month could not be better….a new grandson, family reunion for Marnie’s birthday on Easter Vigil Saturday and Christening and Easter Sunday, followed a week later by our Chrysler 300 Family get together at the Spring Meet!  Broke open the Meet host supply box tonight sent by Mike Falcone and getting ready to get the folders and nameteags together.  So get your registration forms sent in pronto!  Somehow….Max Wedge may be a neat nickname for my new little Ramcharger grandson!!  Rob Kern

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)